Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Scorp  (Read 114 times)

brycedh82

• Experienced
    • View Profile
Scorp
« on: June 05, 2013, 09:09:02 PM »

I want to talk to you about something I want to do on the server. I have (sorry) quite a bit of things I need to ask you before I start, and if I do this I'll need your support. But basically I want to build small-large scale places for people to adventure through and if they get to the end, they receive an award. Now there will be a small entrance fee every time you want to enter, as I need some way to make this worth my while (Depending on difficulty and reward, usually a diamond or so). What it will mainly consist of is mob fighting and challenges, and if you die, you CANNOT use /back, as it ruins the challenge. So you must be prepared for what's going to happen. Now when I ask for your support, I don't mean let me be in creative or something, I will build them all by hand. What I was thinking is maybe once I get one or two started (I plan on having like 10 someday) maybe I can create a hub for the places, and a portal TO that hub could maybe be in the spawn area since it is for players to use. Also, maybe make a new index thread for me so I can post updates and info on the project. Besides that, that's the basics of my idea, and at some point I can talk to you about putting it in motion. If you like the idea you can even help a little  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Scorp

• Site Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Scorp
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 09:34:12 AM »

Looks good , lemme know if you need something from me ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »