Fields of Zen

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Stolen/Missing Horse  (Read 230 times)

MosAnted

• Veterans
    • View Profile
Stolen/Missing Horse
« on: February 17, 2014, 09:48:35 PM »

I left my horse, a yet-unnammed gray one, tied up in a village at aprox. x: -3765, y: 67, z: -2693. I'd appreciate his return, or at the very least, the return of its saddle.

Scorp

• Site Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Stolen/Missing Horse
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 01:12:41 AM »

Did this happen after I was online with you?
it might have despawned?

killje

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 02:28:28 AM »

leaches are not the suavest thing in minecraft as they tent to snap random, further more i would like to know if it was inside a claim

MosAnted

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 09:56:24 AM »

leaches are not the suavest thing in minecraft as they tent to snap random, further more i would like to know if it was inside a claim

There wasn't a claim yet. I was planning on claiming that village but didn't have enough blocks and was waiting for an admin to log on.

Did this happen after I was online with you?
it might have despawned?

No, that was before. I got the white horse you saw me riding as a replacement. No idea whether it despawned, though I believe peaceful mobs don't despawn.
In any case, just after that, I ran into a temple with an Iron Horse Armor and another Saddle (and at the time I posted this I didn't know there were saddles for sale in the server store), so I don't mind it that much anymore

killje

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 12:21:43 PM »

you are right that horses dont despawn, if you did not have it in a claim i might have gotten stolen and i dont know if i can find out who did it

MosAnted

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 01:32:49 PM »

you are right that horses dont despawn, if you did not have it in a claim i might have gotten stolen and i dont know if i can find out who did it

It's ok, I posted this right after I found out, and as I said, just after this I found another saddle and armor so I'm not that upset anymore ^^