Fields of Zen

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


Author Topic: Possible delays  (Read 233 times)


  • Site Engineer
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 382
  • Skype: Scorp_poison
    • View Profile
Possible delays
« on: November 18, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »

It has become known to us that Bukkit is having issues updating to the new MC.
Bukkit is responsible on this server for all the plugins we use.
We will wait 1 week after the 25th if we are not able to update before telling our players they can build again.
I want the update too, but we can't sacrifice player security for immediate gratification.