Fields of Zen

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: AfterDark3  (Read 125 times)

AfterDark3

• Arbiters
    • View Profile
AfterDark3
« on: September 15, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »

Hello, I am AfterDark3, I specialize in mob traps and I will make one absolutely free of charge. You certainly can have one provided you have the resources to build it. A spawner based mob (cows,sheep,creepers,zombies,skeletons and pigs) trap will require about 3-6 stacks of cobble (or un-burnable material of your choice) 3-64+ hoppers (if you want item sorting) and some other misc. stuff depending on what setup you want. This type also auto cooks the beef and pork. You could also have a drop based trap that requires up to 20 or more stacks of the material of your choice but does not require a spawner. This type would also take up much more space than the spawner based trap and is much simpler but it is more time consuming. My schedule is very tight and i am only one for about 2 hrs a day on a period of 4 days a month. Please contact me before requesting a mob trap. I am on randomly for about 5 minutes every couple days and am commonly on the ventrillio server, you can also reply to this message though it might be a week or two before I respond. I apologize that I am not on more it is just that my internet is no the greatest and it limits me highly on what I can do. Any questions leave them in my inbox on the mail plugin.

AfterDark3

Scorp

• Site Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: AfterDark3
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 02:38:44 AM »

Glad to have you on board!