Fields of Zen

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Possible reset!  (Read 1042 times)

MosAnted

• Veterans
    • View Profile
Re: Possible reset! ~ Möjlig återställning! ~ איפוס אפשרי!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »

I wasn't sure wether to post this here or in a separate thread in the videos section, but since we're already discussing the snapshots i thought I might as well give it a go:

Snapshot 13w36a by PSJ:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1866342325&feature=iv&src_vid=n_BXoz80N6U&v=BAeYwBrV7Ig

PS: How can I embed video?

MosAnted

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 08:51:04 PM »

Snapshot 13w36b, with what i'm guessing will interest most people: the new biomes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_BXoz80N6U

BTW dl'd the snapshot and created a world just to check which colours of clay you can get from Disco Mountains. You can get "normal" Hardened Clay, and white, light gray, yellow, orange and bron Stained Clays
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 08:56:00 PM by MosAnted »

killje

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 09:02:41 AM »

new snapshot, new stuff,
already a lot of bug fixes and less new features, does this mean it will come out soon? time will tell

here are the changes of the new snapshot, again from http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history/Development_versions

[spoiler=snapshot 13W37a]
    Improved command blocks.
        Lifted 256 character command limit
    Improved nether portals.
        Nether portals can now have odd width to allow for design variations and have fun with ghasts.
        Portals can now be activated from any block within the portal, not just the bottom (when any fire block appears inside the frame)
    Block/Item ids can now be referred to with names instead of ids
        Will soon be the only way to go
    Improved /give
        Will now print renamed items' name in chat and show tooltips when hovered over
    Added /setblock to place blocks without the use of FallingSand
        Syntax: /setblock x y z blockID dataValue placementMethod dataTag
        Valid values for placementMethod: replace to place the specified block, throws error message if the same block exists already, keep will only place blocks in air and destroy will mine the existing block and drop its drops before placing the new block
    Fixed bugs:
        Fixed zombie pigmen still spawning from nether portals if doMobSpawning is set to false
        Fixed breeding animals giving xp when if doMobLoot is set to false
        Fixed horse breeding not correctly producing markings on foals
        Fixed the shearing sound not playing when shearing a mooshroom
        Fixed water and ice not being transparent on fast graphics
        Fixed the game crashing when going near 30 million blocks out on one axis
        Fixed some plants not working properly with flowerpots
        Fixed the new flowers only giving one dye when roses/poppies and dandelions give 2
        Fixed the Thorns enchantment sometimes damaging the wearer
        Fixed entering the Statistics and Achievements menu from the pause menu un-pausing the game
        Fixed the flint and steel sound and hand animation not playing when igniting a creeper
        Fixed ender cystals in the overworld causing non-reasonable amount of lags
        Fixed sugar cane not popping out when its supporting water is removed
[/spoiler]
Pages: 1 [2]