Fields of Zen

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: livestream next friday (30th august)  (Read 212 times)

dekkubo

• Veterans
    • View Profile
livestream next friday (30th august)
« on: August 24, 2013, 01:32:11 PM »

Hello everyone who ever is reading this.. I will to be doing a 12 hours livestream next friday (30th august) Starting at 10am-10pm (GMT timezone) so if anyone wants to join/watch me than here is my twitch link http://www.twitch.tv/dekkubo   ..... Plus if it goes well and with enough views than I might do a livestream on the last friday of every month :)

Scorp

• Site Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: livestream next friday (30th august)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 07:23:09 PM »

Sadly, I work on Fridays :(

dekkubo

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 08:48:31 PM »

Its not really a problem for me to stream on the last Thursdays or Saturdays of every month instead of Fridays than cause i further have people saying that its better on Thursday or Saturday than on a Friday and i think it will be better for people to chat together aswell

Scorp

• Site Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 06:59:55 AM »

I'm off mondays and tuesdays XD
what time?
in the morning?

BastardSapling

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 07:23:18 AM »

What will you be playing?

dekkubo

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 12:40:21 PM »

To Scorp: I rarely record stuff on tuesday and even more rare to upload a video on the day...  But im totally free on mondays :) Well the 2nd question is kinda hard to answer because over half of my subscribers are from the usa and the rest are from the uk/Sweden. but for me, I normally record stuff in the afternoon

To Sapling: Well Ive only got one game properly planned out to play for the part of the stream.. Its called "world of tanks" cause one of my British subscribers suggested it to me and he/she said that he/she dont mind teaching me to play it whilst on the stream but i dont really know what to play for the rest of it though,, :)

dekkubo

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 07:33:37 PM »

WOOHOO Ive finally just reached over a 100 subscribers (101) earlier today :)  the reason that im doing a live stream this weekend is because for getting a 100 subs even though i had only 90 at the time but ive still classed it as a 100 subs and it literally is a 100 subscribers live stream... Thanks to everyone that watched my videos and even subscribed to the channel But the biggest thanks is for Scorp because for introducing me to this server, being the first person helping me out/ given me advice and i think one of the first subscribers that ive had

Scorp

• Site Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 04:04:51 AM »

And I'm very glad you joined, I'm trying to figure out how to make it a calender event XD

dekkubo

• Veterans
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 08:27:50 AM »

What day do you think that it best to do the live stream for me and everyone to join together?  I really dont mind cause I havent really planned this one since its like my first proper stream but Ive planned out the live stream for next month though (It be a pre-birthday celebration stream)